A concrete breaker hammer comes in really handy when it comes to breaking up hard slabs, concrete paths, drives, and walls. If you are engaged in the construction field, you better know that these breakers are also known as hammer breakers, demolition breakers, demo hammers, pneumatic drills or often demolition hammer drills. Since there is an extensive range of concrete breaker hammers out there, it can be daunting for you to find out the right one for your construction job. Regardless of your job needs, this guide and our reviews will help you choose the best demolition hammer for you.
Who can use this Concrete Breaker Hammer?
People who are into construction jobs can use a concrete breaker hammer. 99% construction works are done by using this tool. It is the best tool for crushing strong materials like brick, concrete, etc. A person can utilize it to chip the tiles away, making big holes in the walls.
How to choose the best one?
In order to choose the right concrete breaker hammer for meeting your requirements, you must consider a few facts. The larger the hammer, the more constructive force it can provide. Here we have mentioned three general aspects which you must focus on for making sure you receive the best out of your investment.
• Based on the capacity – You can pick up the best concrete breaker hammer online at the best costs for successfully performing a range of construction jobs. You can select these hammers based on the features like their capacity of rendering a number of blows every minute, in their drill capacities, in their impact energies among all other features.
• Based on the materials to break –A concrete breaker hammer is usually designed for breaking out and chipping brick, concrete, and masonry.
• Trademark – A branded concrete hammer contains a registered trademark of the company. So, choose according to that.
Here’s list of best products with Reviews
1. XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker
If you are looking for a powerhouse to do some seriously heavy tasks for you, you must opt for XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker. It comes with every essential stuff for using right out-of-the-box. Here you must note that this tool is quite heavy due to its weight.
• It features a high BPM rate with the effective force for breaking the hardest materials.
• It weighs 46lbs.
• Its anti-vibration system eliminates hammer actively and tackles vibration for enhanced comfort.
• It has a compact design to provide better weight distribution in both horizontal and vertical applications.
2. Makita HM1810X3 70 Lb. AVT Breaker Hammer
For the times when just the strongest tool is going to do, there is the Makita HM1810X3 AVT Breaker Hammer which delivers almost 1100 blows per minute with 70lbs of force, driving them intense into every kind of surface, from brick to asphalt to concrete.
• It has AC/DC switch for use with substitute power source.
• It boasts a strong 15 AMP motor which delivers 1100 blows per minute for tackling the most demanding applications.
• It features the anti-vibration technology which is an internal counterbalance system that mitigates vibration.
• It has LED power light which signifies cord damage or switch failure.
3. Makita HM1317CB 42-Pound Breaker Hammer
The Makita HM1317CB Breaker Hammer boasts a counterbalance system which eliminates the vibrations sent up into the arms and rather, delivers more energy into the surface being functioned on. It features continuous speed control, applying more energy automatically as required for more stubborn construction tasks.
• It features a variable speed control dial which allows users to meet the speed to the application for more versatility.
• It has a strong 14 AMP motor which supplies 730-1450 blows per minute to tackle the most necessitous applications.
• Its maximized life brushes are longer for more functions between less downtime and service intervals.
4. LOVSHARE 3600W Electric Demolition Hammer Heavy Duty Concrete Breaker
LOVSHARE 3600W Electric Heavy Duty Demolition Concrete Breaker Hammer features adjustable 360o forearm grip, offering comfort and control amid maximized usage. This 3600W electric demolition jack hammer breaker is ideal for chipping, trenching, demolition, breaking holes in tile stucco, brick, block and concrete, concrete slab, removing a housing foundation, oil chimney and so forth.
• This heavy-duty 3600W electric hammer includes 16” flat chisel, 16” bull point chisel, protective goggles, and a couple of protective gloves, hex wrenches, and protective mask.
• It features a 360oSwivel forearm grip handle.
• Demolition with aluminum shell has insulated motor casing-equipped for safe use.
5. TR Industrial TR89100 Electric Demolition Jackhammer
For the small construction firms or the DIY enthusiasts who require different units, the TR Industrial TR89100 Electric Demolition Jackhammer is an affordable option. It has been TUV tested and found to bear 176 hours of constant usage, so you can get all tasks done as fast as possible if your body is ready for the task.
• This jackhammer is checked and certified with ETL listing, UL listed cable, and double-insulated plug.
• It has an amazing heavy-duty drilling strength, featuring an 11AMP motor, producing 1800 blows per minute.
• It has been TUV tested and found to withstand 176 hours
6. TR Industrial TR89105 Original Demolition Jack Hammer
The insufficiency of colorful housing components and bright labels of the TR Industrial TR89105 Original Demolition Jackhammer is completely compensated with the amazing as well as impressive functional specifications, the set of configuration, and a quite economic price tag also.
• It is designed with an 11 AMP motor which features a full-load impact rate of 1800 blows per minute.
• This tool includes one flat chisel and one hex-pointed chisel, ETL listed jackhammer, oil container, two wrenches, suede working gloves and safety goggles.
• This jackhammer is efficient and strong at drilling through clay, concrete, basement floors and other stubborn surfaces.
7. Neiko 02845A Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
The Neiko 02845A Electric Demolition Jackhammer is equipped with an all-metal design and delivers an industrial strength in a cost-effective way. If you are looking for a demolition hammer on a budget, this is a must buy for your serious demolition tasks. It generates 1800 impact beats per minute but can be still relatively controlled easily by people who are not acquainted with using these kinds of tools.
• Includes one oil container, four additional carbon brushes, one safety protection kit with work gloves and goggles, and three wrenches.
• Features a blow molded case with rolling wheels for convenient transportation.
8. DEWALT D25960K 40-Pound Demolition Hammer Kit
The DEWALT D25960K 40-Pound Demolition Hammer supplies almost 30ft pound of impact power and produces almost 1460 blows per minute which deliver the utmost functionality. It features the DEWALT SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control which increases user productivity and comfort, eliminating vibration up to 50%. Its 15 AMP motor delivers utmost power with overload protection.
• Its rubber coated handles offer greater control and comfort.
• With the soft start, a user can maintain the control of this tool.
• It incorporates a wheeled kit box which offers storage and the capacity of moving the tool easily and conveniently.
• It utilizes 1-1/8” Demo Steel.
9. F2C 2200W Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker Power Tool Kit
In case you are looking for a heavy-duty toolkit that contains a powerful jackhammer which can break or crush any type of stubborn material, you must opt for F2C 2200W Heavy-Duty Electric Demolition Jackhammer Concrete Breaker Power Tool Kit. The toolkit package incorporates 1-1/8” bull point chisel and 1-1/8” flat chisel, oil feeder, hexagon bar wrench, gloves, safety mask, safety goggles, and blowmod case.
• It doesnot feature any load speed and produces 1900 blows per minute.
• This toolkit is ideal for trenching, demolition, breaking holes in brick and block, removing a housing construction, oil chimney, concrete slab, etc.
10. XtremepowerUS Heavy Duty Electric 2200 Watt Demolition Jackhammer Concrete Breaker Power Tool Kit
The XtremepowerUS Heavy-Duty Electric 2200W Demolition Jackhammer Concrete Breaker Power Tool Kit can offer both efficiency and strength in no time. This jackhammer is ideal for removing stubborn materials at faster rates than others. Having a great power within the device, you can implement that to concrete and outdoor asphalt or in fact, indoor removal of the building. The hammer of this toolkit can simply demolish materials with an ease.
• This toolkit includes some safety products like a mask, goggles, and work gloves for you while using the tool.
• It features a sturdy case for simple storage and transportation.
11. BEAMNOVA 52CC Gasoline Demolition Jack Hammer
The BEAMNOVA 52CC Gasoline Demolition Jackhammer can easily break up strong block and concrete as fast as possible. It is enough strong for the heavy-duty job applications, but lightweight for an effortless use and control. It’s the utmost companion in every demolition job. It is suitable for ripping up driveways, tearing up constructions, demolishing concrete walls and floors, breaking through sturdy rock, etc. It is blended with a high-tensile reduction toolset and the highest mechanical elements. This jackhammer is ideal to enable the utmost demolition force.
• This jack hammer can produce 770-1500 blows per minute.
• It has a gas-powered engine.
12. Bosch BH2760VCB 120-Volt 1-1/8 Brute Breaker Hammer
The Bosch BH2760VCB Brute Breaker Hammer weighs just 63 lbs. but produces 1000 blows per minute and 35ft-lbs of impact energy, making it the powerhouse with the most efficient concrete removal rate in this series. It’s ideal to tackle any type of heavy-duty application like pipe laying or foundation work. With its Active Vibration Control technology, it offers more user comfort so users can work for long.
• Incorporates Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System, turning the tool off for users’ preventative maintenance or brush replacement so they can concentrate on the work at hand.
• Includes basic cart for convenient portability.
13. Bosch 11335K 35-Pound 1-1/8-Inch Jack Hammer Kit
The Bosch 1135K Jackhammer kit contains a strong hammer that delivers 34ft/pound of impact energy for removing the stubborn materials. It delivers 1300 blows per minute. This 15 AMP tool has an all-metal design and can tackle all types of heavy-duty applications like indoor construction removal or outdoor asphalt work. It features a Vibration Control System which incorporates a long air cushioning in the hammer tool.
• Features an exclusive two-handed design which mitigates vibration by 40% more than other products.
• Offers complete control and comfort and maintains the best working pressure with the help of its articulating auxiliary handle.
14. DEWALT D25980K Pavement Breaker
The DEWALT D25980K Pavement Breaker is certainly not for the average DIY people, yet it will surely break through every surface you want as quickly as possible. It is equipped with a 15 AMP motor which makes 61 feet per pound of impact pressure and boasts an electronic soft start for lessening bit walking.
• Its 15 AMP motor delivers utmost power and overload protection.
• Electronic soft start enhances user productivity and comfort by mitigating bit walking.
• 61 feet per pound impact pressure delivers ultimate functionality.
• SHOCKS Active Vibration Control eliminates vibration up to 70%, enhancing user productivity and comfort.
This guide has covered all the fundamentals of concrete breaker hammers that will help you find the right tool. Price is not a necessitous consideration when it comes to buying a concrete breaker hammer as it will be an unwise decision to buy a cheap item, compromising the functionality for some pounds of the models which are expensive but features unique specifications and highly popular on the market. A concrete hammer’s job is to work as a durable and powerful tool; hence, never choose anything which is not the best one. The best demolition jackhammer will surely meet your requirements.